Sunday 9 May 2010

Happy Mother's Day

You might be worried that my last few posts have been quite short. It's not that I've lost interest.

Not at all.

Continuing with Project Grace 2010 ensures that I'm living an inspired life. It's evolved into something that is making me a better, happier and healthier me.

Checking in every day with you, no matter how brief, gives me a sense of purpose. And while this 'purpose' is not entirely clear to me at this point, I'm happy to keep putting one foot in front of the other (day after day) until my path reveals itself.

I ought to be honest and confess that I have been feeling quite tired these last few days - hence impacting the length of my posts.

My husband has a hunch that I share his bacterial infection and is medicating me with elemental silver, my hairdresser thinks it's the weather and the cooler short days makes us want to hibernate like bears (I concur), and I suspect it could have something to do with the increased exercise combined with an under active thyroid (revealed in my last series of blood tests) that has created an energy tug-of-war.

So without further ado, I bid all mothers a happy Mother's Day and ask that you take a moment to be grateful for all that you have, including the headaches, heartaches and hard work that makes you worthy of such an honourable title. I think it's so cool that you have a day dedicated to you (and yes, I still want to join the 'club').

In the meantime, I'll leave you with these parting words from one of this world's most compassionate and selfless 'mothers'...
"It is not the magnitude of our actions but the amount of love that is put into them that matters."
- Mother Teresa
Until tomorrow, find blessings in all that we have.

Grace xx

PS. This painting top left was done by a talented young artist called Neysha Sheyla who's based in Germany. Please click on the painting to visit her Deviant Art page.

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...