Saturday 8 May 2010

MicMacs

What started as a simple ride in today's perfect autumn weather to have coffee and practice French with a fellow Francophile, turned into an all day affair that culminated in a French film called MicMacs.

Directed by Jean-Piere Jeunet (Delicatessen, City of Lost Children, Amélie), this is a must see for anyone who loves quirky French cinema.

I LOVED IT!

It was beautifully shot, the music was deliciously French and by the end, I was holding my stomach laughing at the total absurdity of it all.

Just my cup of tea.

One of my favourite characters is the contortionist (pictured top right), who reminded me just how good it is to be flexible.

Until tomorrow, turn a simple activity into an all day adventure.

Grace xx

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

  1. MtbSkillsCoachPat8 May 2010 at 13:52

    sounds like being flexible was the order of the day ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...