Monday 24 May 2010

Still stuck

So Monday's come around, and I'm still lost for words.

I found an old picture of me hugging a tree that I hoped might inspire some philosophical brilliance.

The photo quality was crap so I thought working on it would buy me time to conjure up some masterful words of wisdom.

I spent an hour playing with painting effects in an attempt to create an 'artistic' look.

Verdict?

Still crap.

You know what they say, "you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear" - or as Pat says, "you can't polish a turd" - both of which are right.

So here I am stuck. Without words, an unpolishable turd of a photo and a commitment to write daily till November the 3rd. What to do, what to do.

Perhaps if it stops raining tomorrow, I just might go outside to hug a tree and see if that'll help transform the sticking point in me.

What do you do to become unstuck?

Until tomorrow, um... errr... hmmm...

Grace xx

ps. Saturday Quiz No.1 winner will be announced next Saturday.

Bookmark and Share
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...