Saturday 26 June 2010

Saturday Quiz No.4


First things first.

A big congratulations to Garrie top gun tenor and quiz solver extraordinaire, who correctly guessed Saturday Quiz No.3.

The answer was COMBAT.

Well done Garrie, you have won the Eiffel Tower keychain, which was last week's jackpot prize.

Please email me your postal address so I can send you your fabulous prize.

The winner of today's quiz will also win a prize, though I haven't bought it yet so I can't tell you what it is.

I can say that it will be Swiss (or made in China for the Swiss) and it is unlikely to be more than 5.00 CHF (Swiss Fancs) as that's all I have in my purse.

Until Monday, have a splendiferous Sunday.

Grace xx

PS. There are two possible answers for this quiz, however in the words of The Kurgen in Highlander, "There can be only one"... and that is the one that inspired the quiz in the first instance.

If you a. love me, b. love my blog, c. love this post or d. all of the above - please SHARE
Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

  1. This is a tricky one.....is Wigwam (wig-worm)?

    meaning either:
    1. a Norwegian hard rock band; or
    2. a domed room dwelling used by certain Native American tribes.

    ummmmm..this ones got me thinking.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. In case you are interested and I know you are, this is the link to the Norwegian hard rock band on youtube.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XIyCKgA8z8

    ReplyDelete
  3. No it's not Wig Worm - nice guess though xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hilarious Liza - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The clue is a Scottish lock, which forms the first syllable of the four syllable word.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...