Thursday 1 July 2010

Hand delivered prize in Germany


What do you do when you get an opportunity to drive to Germany and hand deliver a Saturday Quiz prize?

Go for it!

Turns out the my husband's bike launch was a mere three and a half hours drive (that turned into five) from Top Gun Tenor, Garrie - who lives in Germany... and yes, he is a top gun tenor.

Garrie correctly guessed Saturday Quiz No.3 and I couldn't resist the temptation to personally deliver the Eiffel Tower key ring.

So here I am, on his couch (which I'll be surfing later on), writing this to you.

Now I'd love to sit and chat some more, but I have to get ready to indulge in a very cultural evening of German opera. I'm seeing Mozart's Die Zauberfloete (The Magic Flute), featuring the very gorgeous Margaret Koenn (Gazza's missus).

So I have to dash.

Until tomorrow, find ways to get more culture than a tub of yoghurt.

Grace xx

If you a. love me, b. love my blog, c. love this post or d. all of the above - please SHARE
Bookmark and Share

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...