Tuesday 14 December 2010

Something's missing...

After yesterday's tooth extraction I've been feeling like there is something missing (in my life... Maybe it's a tooth.

This pun would mean nothing to anyone who was not a Marcia Hines fan in the 1970's (I'm proud to say I was). Just search her name and 'Something's Missing' on YouTube to get my drift.

Anyway, this is what I've discovered...

1. You never know how large your teeth are until you start tonguing the gap. MASSIVE.

2. Teeth stop you from sucking the inside of your cheek onto your mouth chamber (if that is such a terminology).

3. The gum line feels hideously deformed after having the dente removed.

4. It hurts more on the second day - especially your cheekbone (if it's on the top deck).

5. Despite the offending septicemia-ridden tooth being removed from the roots, it still stinks like a rotting corpse.

I'm off to bed now. Trying to go to sleep before I start feeling sorry for myself.

Until tomorrow, be thankful for all the things in your life that are not missing.

Grace xx

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...